Bethnal Green Gardens Parks Improvement Scheme
Park Improvement Scheme
Civil Engineering/Improvement Scheme
Bethnal Green Gardens was one of a number of parks improvement schemes undertaken by JB Riney & Co as Term Contractor for the London Borough of Tower Hamlets as part of a £1.5million capital investment programme for its parks and open spaces.
• Resurfacing of pathway with feature edge treatment around park benches seating
• Formal and informal soft landscaping in borders
• Hard landscaping in natural stone to complement the ‘Stairway to Heaven’ WWII memorial
• Site clearance including contaminated ground
• Creation of informal grassed play area
• New hard informal balls games area
Landscaping at Bethnal Green Gardens .